RIPPLE FISHER SILVER STREAM 810 FLOWS NANO TZ
The Flows series has been renowned as Ripples representative seabass rods. With its renewed blank and guides loaded with the new Torzite rings, it has been reborn. The stiffness and strength is the same as the original, yet with the new Nano blank characteristics, it has improved the swing through by improving the sharpness and balance.
SILVERSTREAM 810 FLOWS
The Flows 810 is the core model of the series with its ideal length for seabass fishing equipped with a strong butt power. It is especially outstanding with its casting swing through and high sensitivity. Anglers will be able to decipher the subtle difference in current movements while maintaining the high response required for an efficient and effective hookup. It may seem a little too stiff when anglers initially take a hold, but once you are out in the field casting, retrieving and fighting the fish, it will bend nicely. With its high tolerance, the butt will still hold extra power even when fighting a monstrous seabass. It is an ideal rod for use in various locations from estuaries, straits, rocks and even surf casting with the use of minnows, vibrations, sinking pencils and top water lures.
- Suitable reel size ・S：3000~4000 / D：2500~3000
- Grip length / 481mm(Grip full length)・347mm(From grip end to reel foot)
- Dia of tip / 1.9mm(Just below top guide)・Dia of butt / 12.9mm (Butt diameter measured 510mm from the bottom of butt section)
- Reel seat / DPS18（Fuji）Down Lock
- Grip end / Hardness EVA is loaded on bottom of grip
- Field: Rivers・ Estuary
- TORZITE Titanium frame K Guide（Fuji）/ NANOALLOY® technology blank
- Target: Seabass