RIPPLE FISHER MONSTER IMPACT 90H
The Monster Impact are special class series developed to conquer specific situations where supersize fish are expected. We gave it unique power and characteristics to support anglers who are challenging their limits.
101HH & 110HH are the most powerful of our lineup for seabass to go head to head with those monstrous black-fin seabasses. These are not rods for everyone. They have been designed and made with the premise that the angler is not in a favorable position on the rocks. In other words, unfavorable conditions are the norm and the blanks have been designed to overcome the monstrous fish under these conditions. It isn’t rear for Blue runners to also come about when targeting these super size Black-fin. It is reassuring when using the Monster Impact for areas with both the blue runners and Black-fins swimming about. Although anglers will be able to cast out your usual Black-fin minnows, they also possesses an overwhelming power compared to you experience and know what they want. For those lunker anglers who know where the Black-fin bite and where the monstrous ones are hiding, these rods will surely become you next best friend.
The 90H spinning model scheduled to be released in 2019 will be for anglers to target seabass and Red-Eye (Barramundis) with heavy and big-bait lures. By extending the boundaries of the series and pursuing pure power, the world for the Monster Impact series will be greatly widened.
This is a specially tuned seabass model to easily cast through with big-baits (70g) and even small minnows from 20g.The butt section has been enhanced to easily stop lunker size seabass and Red-Eye (Japanese barramundi) that are feeding on large bait-fish (Sardines, gizzard shad, and mullets). We aimed to produce a rod where anglers will be able to enjoy casting large plugs a great distance. We present this ultimate spinning rod for the ultimate spinning anglers.
- Suitable reel size S: 4000~5000 / D：LT4000C~6000
- Grip length / 543mm (Grip full length)・429mm(From grip end to reel foot)
- Dia of tip / 2.3mm (Just below top guide)・Dia of butt / 14.1mm (Butt diameter measured 575mm from the bottom of butt section)
- Reel seat / DPS18（Fuji）Up Lock
- Grip end / Hardness EVA is loaded on bottom of grip
- Guide / SiC-S Titanium frame K Guide（Fuji）Titanium frame RV Guide on butt Guide
- Guide Details - Top/T-KGST8-2.4 2～5/T-KTSG 8S 6/T-KTSG 10S 7/T-KLSG 12S 8/T-KLSG 20S 9/T-RVSG 25H
- Field: Shore line Rivers・Rocks
- SiC-S Titanium frame K Guide（Fuji）※Titanium frame RV Guide on butt Guide
- Target: Seabass