RIPPLE FISHER SILVER STREAM 96 FLOWS NANO TZ
The Flows series has been renowned as Ripples representative seabass rods. With its renewed blank and guides loaded with the new Torzite rings, it has been reborn. The stiffness and strength is the same as the original, yet with the new Nano blank characteristics, it has improved the swing through by improving the sharpness and balance.
SILVERSTREAM 96 FLOWS
The Flows 96 is designed for use in large river systems, estuaries, surf casting and wading in the flats which require long distance casting of large lures. The balance of the rod is outstanding and anglers will not notices its 96 length. It also possesses a highly sensitive blank to feel for the slight change in currents. The 810 is a type of rod to conquer the current, where as the 96 is designed more to feel for the changes in current far away. The lightish tip section will allow anglers to not only utilize large lures but also various smaller minnows and vibration type lures. The concept for the Flows 96 is “distance” and “sensitivity”.
- Suitable reel size ・S：3000~4000 / D：2500~3000
- Grip length / 481mm(Grip full length)・347mm(From grip end to reel foot)
- Dia of tip / 1.9mm(Just below top guide)・Dia of butt / 12.9mm (Butt diameter measured 510mm from the bottom of butt section)
- Reel seat / DPS18（Fuji）Down Lock
- Grip end / Hardness EVA is loaded on bottom of grip
- Field: Rivers・ Estuary
- TORZITE Titanium frame K Guide（Fuji）/ NANOALLOY® technology blank
- Target: Seabass