Ние използваме бисквитки, за да направим вашето преживяване по-добро. За да спазим новата директива за електронните комуникации, ние трябва да поискаме вашето съгласие за използване на бисквитки. Научете повече.
Въдица RIPPLE FISHER AQUILA EX 79-3
The Aquila EX series are the ultimate 3-piece expedition pack rod without compromises. Today, anglers are flying around the world to target their dream species and the farther you go, the more limitations there are regarding your luggage. Through countless trial and error, the Aquila EX series have now come to shape and ready to travel with you wherever you go. We have prepared a PE3 and PE6 class models for use with a vast range of lures with a super sharp feel to it. Although they are 3 piece models, it possesses a sharp feel to it and anglers will be able to bend and load the butt section of the rod to stop the monstrous targets. We are confident that these models will help you catch those rare species at the most remote areas around the world.
AQUILA EX 79-3
The EX79-3 was designed with its sights on targets like the Cubera snapper, Roosterfish from Latin America and other exotic species that inhabit the various Amazon ponds in Asia. As you are limited with your tackle options when traveling the world, we have created this versatile rod for use with a vast range of lures from the large jig heads, poppers and diving pencils. The rod can be characterized as being a little stiffer compared to the ordinary grip joint rods, but it is a highly responsive rod also ideal for use in the casting game targeting the bonitos and yellowtails from smaller boats.
- Suitable reel size S：5000~6000 / D：3500~4000
- Grip length / 811mm(Grip full length)・497mm(From grip end to reel foot)
- Dia of tip / 2.6mm(Just below top guide)・Dia of butt / 12.3mm (Butt diameter measured 895mm from the bottom of tip section)
- Reel seat / DPS18（Fuji）Up Lock
- Grip end / Hardness EVA is loaded on bottom of grip
- Field: Shore line ~ Island
- Specification: SiC-S Titanium frame K Guide（Fuji）
- Target: Blue-runner
※Comfort Weight is stood for the weight of jigs that you will be able to jerk comfortably. It has not meant to be a value of maximum.
The characteristics of the new Aquila series during the fight:
The characteristics of the rods will vary depending on the model during the fight.
- The ST and EX series have the most standard bending curve and is a well balanced rod to target various species (all species of blue-runners and light GT).
Caution when fighting:
- We would like to ask anglers to be cautious during the fight with the ST, MST and EX series. We recommend anglers to load the rod with your counter body weight by lowering your body position, instead of high sticking the rod.
- For the ST, MST and EX series, high sticking the rod will not bring out the true power of the rod and may result in the breakage of the rod.